Best Bottled Water?

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
If only someone would create some kind of holder, for like cups and bottles :unsure:

不不不
oh gee if only you realized my mk4 supra doesn't have cupholders you filthy casual
also all the fuji sizes are squared off, so the bigger bottles that even if round would never fit, will sit nicely and not roll.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Does it have the healthy properties like Fiji, Eternal, etc?
I am not an expert on smart water but they add magnesium electrolytes etc to the water unlike ETERNAL WATER which is NATURALLY PERFECT already and has nothing added. So I dont know about health benefits from smart water. ETERNAL WATER is also Kosher and Organic certified if you are looking for that type of product.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am not an expert on smart water but they add magnesium electrolytes etc to the water unlike ETERNAL WATER which is NATURALLY PERFECT already and has nothing added. So I dont know about health benefits from smart water. ETERNAL WATER is also Kosher and Organic certified if you are looking for that type of product.
So its untreated spring water?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
You guys ever see the lines at the pump in Schiller Woods?

It's like Eternal Water that you get for free if you want to pump it yourself. :s00ls:

There are several springs all over the US like this that people go to.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Eternal is parave kosher which means no meat or dairy and kosher machines used to bottle. Its the U symbol on the package
View attachment 95017
Two questions:

1. Why would a machine that churns butter, slaughters pigs or grinds a cow into hamburger meat be used for collecting and bottling water?

2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

1. Why would a machine that churns butter, slaughters pigs or grinds a cow into hamburger meat be used for collecting and bottling water?

2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling? - "ancient rocks".
2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling? - "ancient rocks"

Like I said, bottled by a monkey:
1626987762051.png

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
If you want to improve any of the bottled waters, squeeze in some lemon. Good for Vitamin C and it tastes great. I'm drinking some now and it is soooo refreshing.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling?
1. The biggest issue is bottlers make the beverage on the same line as all the other beverages they make. Smart water is just another created beverage. Its made on the same machines that have sugar corn syrup ribolflavin and color dyes go through. When Miller started bottling old style people swore they could taste miller in the oldstyle product.
2. Eternal Water is sourced from the ground so no bear shit. They blast with ultraviolet light and then bottle.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
1. The biggest issue is bottlers make the beverage on the same line as all the other beverages they make. Smart water is just another created beverage. Its made on the same machines that have sugar corn syrup ribolflavin and color dyes go through. When Miller started bottling old style people swore they could taste miller in the oldstyle product.
2. Eternal Water is sourced from the ground so no bear shit. They blast with ultraviolet light and then bottle.
Smart Water is created and bottled on the same production line as Coca Cola soda products?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom