• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Belt size

lilmarauder

Feb 20, 2013
.....I'm such an idiot. That shiny spot on my pulley is from my hood liner. But my tensioner is maxed and my lower hub has a slight wobble. Not in and out, but almost like its not round. Not sure if that could have stretched the belt out, or if it was too loose from the start

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365647425461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365647425461.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 53

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
You gotta get the lower pully square first. You may need to dremel the holes round so you can get it flat on the balancer. What belt length are you currently running? Gates has a pretty good cross refrence on their site, order the next size down and you should be OK. Are you running enough washers to get the tensioner center on the SC belt?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• lilmarauder
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list