Before and After

PANDA

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my previous rides when I bought them and when I sold them.

My GTP when I first got it. A few hours after someone traded it in on a Toyota. My dad does business with that dealer, they knew I was looking for a GTP. As soon as it was traded in the dealer called up my dad. He sold it to me for $5400, only $200 more than they gave the last owner as a trade in. At the time 98 GTP's with 54K were selling for about 10K at dealers. Damn I got a deal. It needed a bad detail job.

When I sold it...

At its new home in Michigan, someone from clubgp bought her. (demoded and sold pace car torque stars to fish)

I bought the Trans AM from a guy on LS1tech that lives in Monee which is kinda by US 41.

My dad driving it home.

In my driveway.

After a nice detail

At the mod day 2 years ago.

When I sold it...

GTP when I bought it...

Wait a few months to a year and I will have pictures of my selling this car also...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i REALLY like the new prix man...all it needs it some chrome grills...tho i dunno how theyd look on the blue. i loved them on mine

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
i actually like it as is. not sure how chrome grills would look on that. looks very clean and un-menacing. which makes it all the more fun when you blow past someone w/ it

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
BadLt1 said:
I wouldnt of sold the TA, that was a super clean 4th gen
your words of wisdom fall on deaf ears... i already voiced my opinion to him in person...... sigh..... hope the new owner runs 13.0 with it at the track :mamoru:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
believe me i didnt want to sell the T/A but i was going to be moving out... but never did. I was the previous owner. Its crazy though it was that long ago already. I didnt have a camera to take pics of all 10 of my car and truck over the past 5yrs, lol

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
the last GP looks the best, looks like a big brake kit you got there? possibly f-body? They fill the wheel in a little better than the 11.25 brakes from the looks.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
lol @ these thread bumps...

and panda...

Wait a few months to a year and I will have pictures of my selling this car also...
its been more than a year. :dunno:

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Nice backround pic, I just got my Masters from ONU!!! Glad thats over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom