Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So they opened on in Elgin (I go to the St Charles location occasionally) but having just has portillos a week or so back and following up with Beef Shack, hands down Shack has a better sandwich and better beef. The bread is far superior too and Id even say the cheese is better.

No contest in this fat kids mind.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Last couple times I went to Portillos the beef sandwiches sucked both in portion of meat and way too dry.

Portillos is still better than Chipotle, but the Ports is heading towards the shitter fast thanks to the Corpo Fucks who focus more on squeezing a dime as compared to product quality.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Someone on their FB page left a review saying the parking lot is a clusterfuck. I guess a wide open parking lot is really hard to navigate :rofl:

The parking lot is a joke.
it's packed with Sammie's and Maciano's overflow and Beef Shack is the only store open in the new strip mall :rofl:

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Last couple times I went to Portillos the beef sandwiches sucked both in portion of meat and way too dry.

Portillos is still better than Chipotle, but the Ports is heading towards the shitter fast thanks to the Corpo Fucks who focus more on squeezing a dime as compared to product quality.

Much like my issue with them and their cheese sauce for the cheese fries...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info