TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Stopped in tonight.

Ordered;

1) Cheezy Beef
2) Cheeseburger
3) Cheese fries

1) Cheezy Beef was better than portillo's and obviously not skimped on quantity wise vs. the other establishment.

2) Cheeseburger was about equal. Bun is definetely better than the corn dusted thing Portillo's uses.

3) Cheese fries. Well, the fries I thought were better than Portillo's, the Wife disagreed. I did not get to sample the cheese because they forgot to put it in. I just can't win. Portillo's won't fill the fucking cup up, BS won't even give it to me...

The other issue. With the beef, they didn't put it in a plastic bag like Portillo's does. THe result... FUCKING grease all over the passenger seat in the Cadillac. So one more thing I have to clean up tonight.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I assure you, Portillo's has ZERO problems. Their drive through is completely packed 7 days a week every week, every month, and every year. You BS people can go, we don't need you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Bye-GIF-Image-Download-1.gif

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Stopped in tonight.

Ordered;

1) Cheezy Beef
2) Cheeseburger
3) Cheese fries

1) Cheezy Beef was better than portillo's and obviously not skimped on quantity wise vs. the other establishment.

2) Cheeseburger was about equal. Bun is definetely better than the corn dusted thing Portillo's uses.

3) Cheese fries. Well, the fries I thought were better than Portillo's, the Wife disagreed. I did not get to sample the cheese because they forgot to put it in. I just can't win. Portillo's won't fill the fucking cup up, BS won't even give it to me...

The other issue. With the beef, they didn't put it in a plastic bag like Portillo's does. THe result... FUCKING grease all over the passenger seat in the Cadillac. So one more thing I have to clean up tonight.

If your famailar with In'n'out burgers animal sauce and like it, grab the cup of cheese and "shack sauce" from Beef Shack next test run :rofl:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
That would be her. :bowrofl:

Wait, it could also be her one friend. Which one did you go to?

On Roselle and bode.

looks like boosted didn't get shacky sauce.. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKES SHACK SAUCE?

Yes you are.

Did someone mention they are same owners as Zippys? Sure looks like a Zippys beef.

Married couple owned zippys. They got divorced, she got the name, he got the locations. So he changed the name.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
who is changing your oil? the place on randall/64 conveniently close to beef shack? :rofl:

No I wasn’t super thrilled with Bill Jacobs VW’s service department and Allen Davis had some serious issues there so I’m trying Fox Valley VW off 64 in St. Charles. It’s the 10K service but since I rotate summer/all season tires with the seasons it’s just an oil change at 10K. I do my own at 5K, but per the manufacture it only needs to be done every 10K and I pre paid for the 10/20/30/40K services when I bought the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info