Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
I want to put some gauges in my car. And the easiest place right now is the A pillar. I am kind of thinking this is becoming to "ricer" these days and since its a Lumina I think people would lol hard when they see it.

What do you guys think?

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
If they are functional, who cares? I have gauges on my A pillar. As long as they are functional, I'd say it isn't rice.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
All you'd need is bubbly purple tint to complete the vato race car look

Pewter-Camaro

Reaction score
I voted no but... it can be Rice depending on how its done. I've seen some stupid crap in pillar pods. Saw a guy with a Saturn that mounted 4 gauges in 2 hacked up pods. one was a fricken clock. :bowrofl: Yes AutoMeter makes clocks that will fit in your gauge pod.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
How is it rice? Most the time actual ricers dont even have their shit running on the a pillar. I met a guy that had 2 widebands on an a pillar...not even working, so yea rice. But if theyre fully functional and help you know what your car is doing? Mine are on the pillar and i use them to help me tune.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
If you want you can have my old GP pillar pod to mess with

erics00ls

Banned
Reaction score
not rice.

been thinking of getting a two gauge pod.

aeroforce and a trans temp. :jg:

OP
RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you want you can have my old GP pillar pod to mess with
I dont wanna cut something up that could be sold. They rare at all?

It'll be for trans temp and oil pressure. If theyres a third then it'll be for an afr gauge.

Aircal

Reaction score
I voted no but... it can be Rice depending on how its done. I've seen some stupid crap in pillar pods. Saw a guy with a Saturn that mounted 4 gauges in 2 hacked up pods. one was a fricken clock. :bowrofl: Yes AutoMeter makes clocks that will fit in your gauge pod.

Maybe no clock on his radio. Dosn't want to be late for work, if he's late he gets fired. he gets fired, they repo his saturn with it's rice guages....lol

Jfrost

Fiero's are addicting
Reaction score
If they are functional go for it. Only reason I have a-pillar gauges still is for an Aerofoce because my stock GTP sees 3-4* kr.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
My pillar is functional(boost controller, wideband, fuel pressure) and I'd love for some jackass at a cruise night call it rice just to see what happens next :D

ef_vtak

Power of Dreams
Reaction score
My pillar is functional(boost controller, wideband, fuel pressure) and I'd love for some jackass at a cruise night call it rice just to see what happens next :D
its rice. functional or not, a pillar gauges are there to demand attention....that is rice.

if its actually needed mount it somewhere else. important gauges in the general line of sight with the cluster, less important ones in the centercounsel dash area.

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't take anyone who thinks showing carbon fiber on a million dollar car is rice seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom