Because its UGLY!!!! Camaro sales....And cost too much!

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
They fucked up by not changing up the design much. The 6th gen should have had a lower belt line and been easier to get in and out of. They fixed the performance issue but made the interior room even worse. Not to mention they priced it out of it's sweet spot. The 5th gen was a hit with middle aged guys, the 6th gen didn't offer enough appeal to lure them in. Not to mention the vette is a newer design. The C6 was 5 years old when the 5th gen came out. I think the newness over the vette also helped with sales.

This guy gets it. The beltline in the 6th gen still feels like you are sitting in a bathtub and they never fixed the blind spot issues, which people complained about in the 5th gen. Also, the interior still looks cheap and dated. Another complaint that was carried over.

That being said, the 6th Gen chassis is top notch.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
You'd think gm would learn from the 4th gen that even if your car runs car lengths ahead of the competition, that shit doesn't matter if people don't like the overall product. I agree, I think this newest one is terrible looking and you can't see shit out of it. Nobody wants to put up w that shit. Especially when your trying to make money on the v6/i4 buyers, your performance doesn't mean shit at that level. Today more than ever the car needs to be more practical if it's going to succeed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info