Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Fans will always look back on MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head series fondly, but it's been quite some time since we've seen the pair. That's all changing though, as Comedy Central and original series creator Mike Judge will be teaming up to re-launch the franchise with two new seasons and new spinoffs and specials. Judge will write, produce, and voice the show, which will have the duo entering a "whole new Gen Z world" that the network says are relatable to fans of the original show and those who never got a chance to experience it. There's no word on when the series will debut on the network, but they couldn't be more thrilled about having it as part of the Comedy Central family.

"We are thrilled to be working with Mike Judge and the great team at 3 Arts again as we double down on adult animation at Comedy Central," said Chris McCarthy, who oversees ViacomCBS' entertainment and youth group as president. "Beavis and Butt-Head were a defining voice of a generation, and we can’t wait to watch as they navigate the treacherous waters of a world light-years from their own."

"It seemed like the time was right to get stupid again," Judge said.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
1cae5e03b7781f94ea96e5687539ade5.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Wasn't it relaunched already once, or am I completely making that up?

I remember being in junior high, and I was watching Beavis and Butthead in the basement (the episode where they couldn't take a piss and ended up pissing in principals office) and my old man came down stairs and started making fun of me "ahhhh....are you watching your cartoons?" Then he saw them pissing in the principal's plant, and immediately went from making fun of me for watching a cartoon to "what in the hell kind of show is this?!?!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info