Beasts BOSS 302 comp orange

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Long story short this was my very first boss I ordered for the dealership I work for and I kept in touch with the owner thru service and when he would come talk cars with me. The only mods to the car he did was the red track key and opened up the side exhaust. Well last year in April he mentioned he don't drive the car much and his knees and health aren't doing well and would consider selling it. Of course I wasn't ready and really wasn't interested, but a few months back I got the itch for a gt500 and started looking for one on Mannheim auto auction and when a member on cmc started asking me for carfax's for a boss. He got me thinking and I started looking at the prices online and auction prices for boss's and was shocked how expensive they are till this day. So i gave my customer a call and asked if he still had the car and he said yes and we negotiated with no test drive lol. After a few days we struck a deal.

I ordered a new window sticker thru the dealer and build spec sheet and of course the dealer invoice. Thanks ford

The day I picked up the boss

First I thing I did was drop it off for 15% tints and headlight tints and taillight tints and hid lighting.

Then I bought some steeda springs and had it lowered at @DMarkperformance thanks drew.

Then I had the front plate bracket removed and had the front bumper painted. Then I clay bared the paint with a Porter cable with pinnacle products. I wiped down the interior and scrubbed the boss mats, wiped down the engine bay and every door jam and trunk jam.

So far I'm happy with it and plan on keeping the car stock

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Then this happened

Forgestars f14 matte black

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Reaction score
I always thought that the original Trans-Am series was the most fun to watch since it was as close to stock as any racing. So the numbers 302 have always had a real attraction. Both the Boss 302s and the Camaro Z/28s were just great cars from that era. The AAR Cudas were also one of the few Mopars I wanted.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
congrats and looks great with the forgestars in matte black!

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
Wait a second, where are the engine pics, and why does the license plate frame say 'being blown is better'?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom