Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
https://www.driverdefenseteam.com/tickets/illinois-street-racing/

There are six types of “street racing” in Illinois. The following is a brief description of what constitutes street racing under the law in Illinois, as found in Illinois Vehicle Code 625 ILCS 5/11-506.

Street Racing: Class A Misdemeanor (Per Offense: $250 - $2500 fine, potential 1 yrs prison)

If Aggravated Street Racing: Class 4 Felony (Per Offense: $500 fine, 1 yrs prison mandatory. Judge could max $25k fine and 3 yrs imprisonment)

6 types of Street Racing:

4. Using a car to prevent another car from passing in a passing lane.

Wait, does this mean I can get those left lane cock blockers who camp next to another car and block traffic wanting to pass charged with street racing?

This would completely Eliminate left lane campers! Lets do this!

;). I'm only joking, seriously joking.....:)

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
The child endangerment count is interesting.

Paul was public on YouTube w/ bashing the dealership after the car burned. Wonder who tipped off the Police of the street racing videos.

Do not understand the continuous mentioning “sex offender” as it has nothing to do with street racing charges.

child endangerment is because he had his kids in the car flooring it.
or at least I would assume.

as for the charges, I bet the dealership told their lawyer to find anything to bury him.

he played hardball with the wrong dudes

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Sell shit like a normal person that fucks up and has no money saved

Sadly, I see a lot of people with the same mentality nowadays. People make bad decisions and when thing go against them they want others to save them.

I never liked the guy and every time I hear more about him the less I like him. He is a piece alright. He has ways to get the money. But if he can continue to manipulate people into giving him money by playing the victum, he will continue to do so.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
GoFundMe for bail?!? Ridiculous. I can't imagine the embarrassment they must feel. I really only feel sorry for the kids.

"He guys, I did something stupid again. I need you to bail me out again. Literally." - asshole

Sadly, I see a lot of people with the same mentality nowadays. People make bad decisions and when thing go against them they want others to save them.

I never liked the guy and every time I hear more about him the less I like him. He is a piece alright. He has ways to get the money. But if he can continue to manipulate people into giving him money by playing the victum, he will continue to do so.

The problem with that is you need to have some equity. Chances are he's upside down on most of the things he "owns".

I somehow doubt there is any embarrassment there.

I guess a normal person would feel ashamed. As he is the sole provider, you'd think he keep his shit together. This guy is clearly a moron that has put his family in a bad situation.

It's a white trash world out there.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
child endangerment is because he had his kids in the car flooring it.
or at least I would assume.

as for the charges, I bet the dealership told their lawyer to find anything to bury him.

he played hardball with the wrong dudes

Note to self, when getting on a vehicle with kids in it one better not get caught, especially when passing another vehicle, entering on to a freeway, etc.

Not feeling this child endangerment is going to stick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info