Be careful posting vids to YT or Social Media

Camarokid327

Fear of speed bumps but slowly getting over them.
Jul 24, 2013
Chicago
And the YT fans also have given over $5k for Tall Guy Review (Cory’s) go fund me for his arrest.

It is a head scratch.

I can think of better funding needs than arrests as a result of stupid decisions.

Couldn't agree more, total head scratchier! Shit, I was diagnosed with cancer several years ago and I personally would have felt extremely uncomfortable asking for donations to help pay my medical bills.

Asking for donations to pay lawyer fees and bail.....two words....low life. I don't know what is worse, asking for donations in this case or the people willing to send money. smdh

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
It's not a far stretch to think that the same dealer the Hellcat owner was bad-mouthing also provides service to some of the Plainfield Police Dept employees and/or vehicles.

How can you not think the owner of the dealer or their attorneys didnt make a call to someone to start taking a look at him.

I'm kinda disappointed he gave up on youtube now just because he is scared of going back to jail. He should of at least made a video and cashed in on dropping 20 pounds while sitting in county for the weekend.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
No longer a YouTube star
‘I learned my lesson the hard way doing that’

Powell said he felt the outcome of the case was a “fair disposition.” As part of his plea, Powell said he would make himself available to testify against the other defendants if their cases go to trial.

The charges Powell pleaded guilty to state that he engaged in street racing Sept. 30 on Interstate 355 in Lemont and on Sept. 12, 2017, on Route 30 in Plainfield.

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
546a1093d234049e211264736761a6a8.jpg

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
i get the rat, but also understand the financial and emotional impact on his family if he went to prison for “X” amount of time. Along those lines, let’s be realistic with his ability to survive in prison, let alone employment opportunities when he got out.

Some women would bail in that situation and take the kids with (not visit him).

Something tells me the sex offender and others would have rolled on him.

That said, he’s still in the area. I have family who live couple blocks away from his place.

Another Jackwagon in my book

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info