TV Battlebots

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I love watching the rookie bots. Keep waiting for one of them to be the next real deal. Glitch, tonight, looks like it can be something special if it works out its control problems and extends its angled front a bit to run bots up into its weapon.

Tombstone is back as long as it can keep from destroying itself.

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
I actually attended 8 of the filmings this year. I made it on TV too. I'm in purple. I had a fuckin' blast!

image.png

Reactions: Aircal and Flyn

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
It was awesome. I sat in the section next to where they control/enter the box for most of my trips. I didn't have to sign an NDA, but there may have been something I agreed too when purchasing the tickets. They don't allow cell phones while bots are entering/in the arena. Each session I attended had about 9-12 fights. From what I've seen, they don't put the fights on TV in the order that they film them. They mix and match fights from all filming sessions to put together an exciting episode. They do about 3-4 fights in an hour. They really keep it moving at a good pace. Where I sat, imo, is the best place. People from the teams came up to us all the time to shake hands and hand out swag and signs for people to hold. The VIP tickets are best for being on TV, but all of the seats have a good view of the box. Unless you choose the section of seats where the bots enter from. You have to watch the fights on TVs in that section. Before the sessions start and after they end, you can meet and greet teams outside. I met all my favorites: Hydra. Whiplash, Tombstone, Minotaur... truly an amazing experience. I definitely recommend going if you like the show.

20221018_113720.jpg

20221028_205645.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info