Batteries and bulbs experience

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all, needed a new battery for a snowmobile. Went to F&F, nothing. Menards, nothing. NTB... NOTHING. Guy at NTB says go to batteries plus and they'll have what you need.

https://www.batteriesplus.com/

I walked in, got what I needed at a reasonable price. Something to consider next time you need a battery. They even had LiPo options for me... for something obnoxious like $189... which I declined!

Also worth noting, I bought a slightly upgraded version which was lighter which included "AGM technology". Never heard of the stuff.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
agm is neat- you've heard of it, you just didn't realize it.

it's what optimas are iirc.

ive heard/had good experiences with interstate also- i think there is one in island lake.

my truck has two X2 power agm batteries from batteries plus bulbs that are :bigthumb:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
wow this thread died in a gif.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
i've had mixed luck with batteries plus. i feel like some of their batteries sit on the shelf for too long.

my bikes and waverunner all have AGM batteries. lipo is cool, but i've heard is can't do longer cranking (like a conventional battery). so great if you have a newer toy that fires off right away. it's also extremely lightweight. i held one in the store and thought it was an empty display unit.....nope real battery

my shop has an east penn rep that comes through and supplies deka batteries to us. whenever one of my brap toys needs a battery i hit him up.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
there is one over by my work, and one somewhat by my house. can't say i've ever though about going into either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom