3800 Bass Pro Shops in Bolingbrook

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I took my son Jack there before we went fishing at the Lemont quarries today. He had a blast...so tonight we took the kids to Potbellies over in the new mall, then the whole family back to Bass pro shops.

I have never seen the kids so excited in my life! Anybody that has kids needs to take a ride over to it, the place is awesome! You don't know how hard it was not to drop a few hundred (or thousand) in that place.

Also, I think the mall over there is going to be a way better meeting place than 4 corners or streets.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
I took my son Jack there before we went fishing at the Lemont quarries today. He had a blast...so tonight we took the kids to Potbellies over in the new mall, then the whole family back to Bass pro shops.

I have never seen the kids so excited in my life! Anybody that has kids needs to take a ride over to it, the place is awesome! You don't know how hard it was not to drop a few hundred (or thousand) in that place.

Also, I think the mall over there is going to be a way better meeting place than 4 corners or streets.
[/b]

Hey Ron Its a Real nice place I went to the Grand Opening At the Promenade Bolingbrook. http://www.thepromenadebolingbrook.com/restaurants.asp Its suppose to be a 4Star Restaurant in the Bass Pro Shop. When the Bar Louie opens its going to be the Place to be. The Gordon Biersch Brewery is Open now. Definatly a nice place to go for drinks. You almost forget that your in Bolingbrook.

Lee

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotemain'>
as soon as that place opened, we moved, ha ha. oh well
[/b]

haha thats rediculous.

where'd you move to?

I was thinking about checking out the bass pro shop since its sooooooooooo huge.
[/b][/quote]
It's not just the Bass pro shop that's worth checking out. The whole mall is really nice, your signifigant other will be in heaven. My wife saw some store, got so excited she called her sister to tell we had one here...I didn't see the big deal; but then again; Bass pro shops got me very happy! It's a lot like a cross between Danada and Oakbrook.

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Where is this at, and how did I miss a whole mall going up??
[/b]
Boughton and 355, right across from the new IKEA
[/b][/quote]

I see, I see, said the blind man to the deaf dog........
[/b][/quote]

ummm.... when i last talked to you.. i mentioned the new mall being the new 4 corners meeting place.... so sorry to burst your bubble. but hey ill let it go cj... your a busy man. anyways i was just bored... and yeah i went to the mall when it 1st opened... its just like downtown naperville. the bass pro shop is pretty sweet.. and!! yummy... fudge... haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info