Site Sponsor Barney's offseason adventure Part 1: Remove, Repaint, Restore

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
What kind of steamer do you have? I have always wanted one for various cleaning but never pulled the trigger.

McCulluch MC1375
I too wanted one for a while but never purchased. This project tipped the scales, so I said f it and bought it. IT comes with 15-20 different attachments.
For what I use it for, it should be a nice addition to the tool arsenal.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
McCulluch MC1375
I too wanted one for a while but never purchased. This project tipped the scales, so I said f it and bought it. IT comes with 15-20 different attachments.
For what I use it for, it should be a nice addition to the tool arsenal.

Can you recommend a more budget friendly, super occasional use steamer for, say, a former detailer with a fleet of 2 blue cars to take care of? LOL

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
You're too sweet, thanks
giphy.gif

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
absolutely. mind. fucking.

polishing "INNNNERDS" my god. your level of attention to detail is legit second to none.

you're polishing and coating shit no one will ever ever see but holy fuck is it just fucking perfect throughout :bowdown: sooo badass Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ
Thank you sir. I couldn't leave it dirty and I only know one way to do it ?:bigthumb:

Nice work, Gav. Crazy the time you've spent on hidden parts, but despite being purple, the car is clean!
Thanks. Not a fan of purple ? :unsure:
All good, it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Appreciate the kind words :bigthumb:

Reactions: blue-sun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info