Bar-B-Keto: my BBQ Keto Cooking Channel

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Hi all, so I got quite a bit of interest on Facebook to start a bbq and cooking channel with the Keto stuff I make. Since it’s the new year I figured there would be a lot of people looking for information and tasty things to cook that can work with Keto. I’ll be making some content and posting it on Facebook and YouTube but will also try to add some of it here if you guys find that valuable.

Facebook group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/350784658810816?ref=share
YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPityYOQZHgbhNZog3e5hXw

radioguy6

Reaction score
subscribed :drool:. Just got back from costco with some steaks and a pork shoulder for the smoker, going to have to make those pulled pork nachos this week. I also never ate pork rinds until switching to keto and they are awesome

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
subscribed :drool:. Just got back from costco with some steaks and a pork shoulder for the smoker, going to have to make those pulled pork nachos this week. I also never ate pork rinds until switching to keto and they are awesome
Pork rinds completely hit the spot as a chip substitute. I’m working on a prime rib right now so will be making a video out of that.

radioguy6

Reaction score
Pork rinds completely hit the spot as a chip substitute. I’m working on a prime rib right now so will be making a video out of that.
yup and they also make a great no carb breading. I've crushed pork rinds and mixed with spices for fried chicken and pork chops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom