Bang Energy files for bankruptcy

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Quit it cold turkey for a few days then tell me it has little/no affect on you

It's a drug, like any other drug you build up a tolerance. That's what you've done.
I quit cold turkey. Withdraw was about 10 days. Couldn't fucking stay awake at 2PM. Was fucking miserable no desire to do it again.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You'll have a severe headache for at least 1-2 days as your constricted blood vessels start to expand, and will likely be tired AF if your diet stays the same

maybe i try to quit caffeeine same weekend potty training engages. hmmmmm

ill be on the roof by noon saturday.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
How many days to get caffeine out of your system? I drink probably like 80-100mg a day via tea and some caffeinated SPARKLING WATER
That's almost nothing, you won't notice much of a difference. I drink 2-300 a day and have a headache for a day when I stop.

I've read a 5 day reset a couple times a year is enough to keep you from building up too much tolerance.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Reign Red Dragon, Rockstar Zero Punch'd, Moster Ultra Violet. In that order.

The people that have health issues from energy drinks are the same ones that get a tummy ache from Taco Bell.

I know a guy who’s 35 and had two strokes. Claimed it was energy drinks, not the rampant alcoholism and fast food.

fuck, you know mark also?!

:rofl: different guy. Swisher sweet grape one after another and inhales them.

I had my annual physical the other day. My blood pressure is always high at the doctor and I assumed it was “white coat syndrome”. I did a little experiment and only had one cup of coffee when I first woke up and no nicotine for an hour before my appointment. 11:30 I was 118/70 which is the lowest I’ve ever been at a medical office. I figure it’s probably because usually I go in there on no sleep from working the night before, caffeinated out of my gourd and was ripping vape the whole way there.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
which doc is this
Little Boy Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I like to base my caffeine intake on other people. Ever since I worked next to a guy who would drink this lineup DAILY...I figured I'm probably good if he's still kickin'

-1 normal can Redbull
-20oz Coke/Pepsi
-Bottle of water (probably to ease the mind)
-1 Big ass can of redbull or Monster
-1 Liter size bottle of Coke

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I know a guy who’s 35 and had two strokes. Claimed it was energy drinks, not the rampant alcoholism and fast food.

:rofl: different guy. Swisher sweet grape one after another and inhales them.

I had my annual physical the other day. My blood pressure is always high at the doctor and I assumed it was “white coat syndrome”. I did a little experiment and only had one cup of coffee when I first woke up and no nicotine for an hour before my appointment. 11:30 I was 118/70 which is the lowest I’ve ever been at a medical office. I figure it’s probably because usually I go in there on no sleep from working the night before, caffeinated out of my gourd and was ripping vape the whole way there.
went to doctor after my morning bang.... normal blood pressure

Idk Shrug GIF by Landon Moss

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: DanJ and Mr_Roboto

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Yeah, one more reason I absolutely won't go anywhere with HOA. In the near future I anticipate a 40' Rohn tower with a few HF and VHF/UHF antennas on it, including multi-element horizontal beams.
I need to get a dipole tossed back up, gotta work on my inletting to the house. though. I'm wanting to run ladder line if plausible but haven't gotten anything done with it. "Round tuit" file I guess.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info