Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
93508ccc40c015b973d7ce6b60c6bdb9.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
where is the boat ramp off of river road and bull valley? or what ever they call it there?

looking for places to get in the water other than at a marina. free would be nice with parking

im not sure a free launch exists.

city of mchenry has a new launch that's super nice off of river rd west of the river, north of river rd.

Nice dude. I am on the east side of the river just north of the powerlines south of 14. If you want to rip after work one day let me know.

For what you spent on the pair and the trailer did you ever consider buying a boat?

this is why i wound up with a bennington... :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Awesome, thanks. I’ll drive up and check it out this morning

Miller Riverfront Boat Launch
Daily launches are available for purchase on site. Season passes are available for purchase at the McHenry Recreation Center. Resident rate is for anyone with 60050 or 60051 home zip code, non-resident rate if for all others.

Daily: $25/R - $30/NR

Yearly Resident: $150

Yearly Non-Resident: $180

Miller Riverfront Boat Launch - Parks & Facilities - McHenry, Illinois

im scratchin my head trying to think of a free one but can't.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Nice dude. I am on the east side of the river just north of the powerlines south of 14. If you want to rip after work one day let me know.

For what you spent on the pair and the trailer did you ever consider buying a boat?

well we definitely ripped passed your house a bunch saturday then lol.

yes a boat crossed our mind, but the PWC's fit in the garage so there is no extra cost for storage. its also far better way to get the kid out of the house as well, and he will be able to get out on it on his own once hes a bit older. which is our main goal. once we move south, we will more than likely add a boat.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
well we definitely ripped passed your house a bunch saturday then lol.

yes a boat crossed our mind, but the PWC's fit in the garage so there is no extra cost for storage. its also far better way to get the kid out of the house as well, and he will be able to get out on it on his own once hes a bit older. which is our main goal. once we move south, we will more than likely add a boat.

well and a ripppppper! those things have to haul. good buy.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info