Baby steps to improve the site... Thoughts?

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
I was reading Ron's post of "the site is going down fasssttt" & thought I'd start a new thread. One of the posts within that thread was from The Beast.

I just want to see a change in the Header Image on our home page. It's time for a new one.

I agree & with that being said... I'd like to see some new art work / color scheme and then where the three termis are...

Put the ROTM pic there. Under that pic put a small link to the Member Rides section.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
id just like to see a header that doesnt contain all terminators this isnt chicago03/04cobra.com :lmao:

Good idea. Keep 'em coming guys.

I'd like to leave this thread open since ideas like this are useful. We may not use all the ideas but we will give each one due consideration.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56493:dunno:

Although I do like the idea of having rotm up there, im gonna say itll pry be to much of a pain to change each month though

I personally like the header with the exception of the crap behind the Chicagosvt.com that needs to go

Funny you should mention that.... i tried my hand at redoing that image, but haven't done anything with it yet.

What do you guys think of this? (please keep in mind, I am FAR from a pro at that stuff.)

head_left_new.jpg

Thread Info