NWI

Screenshot_20220822-223358_craigslist.jpg

LANDLINE

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
5 or 6 years ago when I boufght that 80 Malibu in Kentucky. I found it on Ebay and got the guys phone number via messaging him. Tried offering the guy a little less by paying cash. I tried explaining to him the fees Ebay was going to hit him for on the sale and iirc Paypal might have dinged the seller back then as well.
MFer refused to take cash and insisted on going thru ebay. I even offered to meet him at the police station in case he was worried about being robbed and still nope. Whatever dude, I paid paypal and used one of my double bonus credit cards, so I got points on the purchase and the payment the following month.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Oh man. This is gonna be good.

Gotta love when some impatient little dickhead makes half of their ad about who they are NOT going to respond to as if it's going to deter any scum from messaging. Meanwhile, they're only providing two pixels and a shit description of the condition. Sounds like a great guy to do business with.

Reactions: Jon01 and sktchy

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Oh man. This is gonna be good.

Gotta love when some impatient little dickhead makes half of their ad about who they are NOT going to respond to as if it's going to deter any scum from messaging. Meanwhile, they're only providing two pixels and a shit description of the condition. Sounds like a great guy to do business with.
Every so often you do get a deal for a bit extra leg work. If it's high price forget it though.

Reactions: Jon01 and Yaj Yak

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Boomer bingo
-Shelby Cobra... Well about a quarter of one anyway.
-Trike
-Side pipes
-Diamond plate
-Tractor Supply Co steering
-Sherlock Holmes description
-No plates because Zuckerberg will find me and fuck my ass in the middle of the night if I post that shit.
1661257201309.png

1661257214110.png

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
TREE QUARTER RACE CAM AND 750 DUBBLE PUMPER FOR A HEMI FUR SALE. FOR ANOTHER HUNDRD ILL THRO IN A SET OF CAMEL HUMP HEADS AND UOU CAN HOP ALL THE COKE CANS. I WAS GONNA PUT EM ON MY 440 BUT DARLENE LEFT AND WONT LET ME PLAY ONLINE POKER ANYMORR.

WILL NOT RESPON TO MESSEGES CALL SEVEN0FOUR FIVE1EIGHT NINETEENSIXTYFOUR. NO TIREKICKURS I KNOW WHAT I GOT AND YOU CANT GRAB A TWENTY OFF THE DASH.

PS IF YOU SEE DARLENE TELL HUR I QUIT DRINKIN AND HER SISTER WONT ANSWER THE FONE. SURE DO MISS HER

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
TREE QUARTER RACE CAM AND 750 DUBBLE PUMPER FOR A HEMI FUR SALE. FOR ANOTHER HUNDRD ILL THRO IN A SET OF CAMEL HUMP HEADS AND UOU CAN HOP ALL THE COKE CANS. I WAS GONNA PUT EM ON MY 440 BUT DARLENE LEFT AND WONT LET ME PLAY ONLINE POKER ANYMORR.

WILL NOT RESPON TO MESSEGES CALL SEVEN0FOUR FIVE1EIGHT NINETEENSIXTYFOUR. NO TIREKICKURS I KNOW WHAT I GOT AND YOU CANT GRAB A TWENTY OFF THE DASH.

PS IF YOU SEE DARLENE TELL HUR I QUIT DRINKIN AND HER SISTER WONT ANSWER THE FONE. SURE DO MISS HER
The “p.s.”, nice way to end it ?

• Haha
Reactions: sktchy

Thread Info