B-Dubs in Hoffman Estates Tonight?

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
My gf Amy and I are looking for something to do tonight and wanted to know if anyone was interested in meeting up to grab some food later and maybe cruising afterwards.

SO lol. If anyone is looking for something to do tonight, we were thinking about meeting up at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates on rt. 59 around 8pm to grab some food:

2540 New Sutton Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179-0001

We've done this several times with our other car club and it usually ends up with anywhere from 6-20 ppl showing up, so I figured I'd give it a shot here.

Let me know guys. Worst case scenerio, if no one wants to go, we'll probably just head over to the Kirchoff Cruise Night in Rolling Meadows.

PANDA

Reaction score
Both these locations are very near my house and I might be en ticed to meet up with some people, but I do not like that establishment or that event, not to mention already got plans. Maybe Next time.

Kbrown

Reaction score
its possible, ive got nothing going on other than hanging at my place watching movies (again) ... may just have a beer or so, money's low these days.

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
well we will wait around in the parking lot till about 8:30. Look for two Trans Ams sitting next to each other behind the Buffalo Wild Wings. Be on the look out for a dude with a beard and a hat and girl with ridiculously long blonde hair lol.

Kbrown

Reaction score
Nice, yea ill probably come out, not sure how long though....how far is that Kirchoff Cruise Night from Bdubs and hows the turn out usually?

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Kirchoff is about.. 15-20 mins east of B-Dubs. The Turn out is usually packed honestly. Its the same show that was held at the Miejer on Algonquin road in Rolling meadows last year, but they had to move it to a smaller location over on Kirchoff rd.

Kbrown

Reaction score
hmm, i guess that means i cant even get buzzed at bdubs then, just a beer or two...damn :squint:. lol

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Who knows. Depending on who ends up showing up between here and my wolfpack racing guys, might just stay at B-Dubs and cruise afterwards somewhere.. or just stay there really late lol.

Kbrown

Reaction score
Im tryin to get of my fellow 3800 people to come too...will see who does...

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Im actually about to head out right now to meet up with the girl at her work. Ill check on here before we head out from her house to see if more ppl want to tag along.

See you guys there.

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
Damn if I wasnt outside all day doing mulch I would have pulled the t/a out and cleaned it i'll be rocking the truck tonight so if you guys go up to corners/strats cya there?

shockerracing.com

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok, slight change of plans. We are going to come out there for a few to eat but we are grabbing tickets to the opening game of the Lingerie Football League. Not gonna bring the cars out since they charge $10/car to park.

Kbrown

Reaction score
yea change of plans for me too...i got called last minute to work down at excalibur tonight....cant make it....ill catch you next weekend maybe....sorry about that, i just need the money and a 9-4am shift does that situation a good thing

damn i would of loved to go see that, ive meet everyone of those girls....lol

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Alright, well I got two other guys going, so we'll see who all shows up and ill see you guys there

OP
TransHed

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
Alrighty. Just got back. Didnt see anyone there. There ended up being six of us there. 2 Trans Ams. 1 Formula. 1 Camaro. 1 Z28. and 1 GTO.

Would have been cool to meet up with some of you guys, but maybe next time. I realize it was very short notice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom