B Dubs changed their tenders

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Tilted Kilt? nah... trash food and its called the Tilted Muffin.

If you want T&A go to Twin Peaks

Never been to Twin Peaks, which is funny because I live like 5 minutes from one, is the food decent, or is just the "atmosphere"? It's been quite a few years since I've even been to Tilted Kilt, I vaguely remember the burger being edible, but that's about it, nothing I'd ever go out of my way to get, especially considering I'd have to pass Kuma's to get to Tilted Kilt.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Never been to Twin Peaks, which is funny because I live like 5 minutes from one, is the food decent, or is just the "atmosphere"? It's been quite a few years since I've even been to Tilted Kilt, I vaguely remember the burger being edible, but that's about it, nothing I'd ever go out of my way to get, especially considering I'd have to pass Kuma's to get to Tilted Kilt.

Honestly the food is better than Kilt by far. Is it actually good? No sure but I'll eat there because I am a guy who likes to look at women wearing next to nothing and drink beer that is served too cold and ends up with ice in it.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Jewel used to have some bomb ass tenders. They changed up their recipe and they're shit now. The wing zings remain unchanged, they are delicious, but they are guaranteed explosive diarrhea :rofl:

Never had the tenders. Each year for our holiday luncheon/pot luck thingy, the CFO always pops for chicken wings and we always get the Jewel ones. But those are bone in.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So yea. Now they are some bullshit IPA 'hand battered' tender and are now available in 3/5, not 4/6 and are more expensive. Very upsetting as the entire taste changed for the worse, smaller portion, more money. Fitting with the way they've been going the last few years and their constant indecisiveness of how they are going to sell their wings....

This sucks big dick, the 6 piece tender and fries was the BEST thing on the menu and most fairly priced..

Bad move b dubs, bad move...

Sounds like a reason to go to Taps n Tenders again. :)

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove

50adde3fba07817bb8c2294c0765c54b.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
They don't show you your initial complaint but it was just exactly how we felt, how terrible the breading is and how pissed we were at the price increase and food quantities decrease. I never once complained about the store. Nice deflection b dubs, very nice.

Thank you for contacting us at Buffalo Wild Wings.

We apologize that you were not satisfied with the food that you received at our location and thank you for taking the time to alert us of your concerns. We take feedback of this nature very seriously and will be addressing this with the location that you visited.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with both fantastic service and great food in the future.

Sincerely,

Buffalo Wild Wings Guest Relations

Michelle

Then me today:

"It was not a question of the food provided at this particular location, it was a disapproval of the new menu item. I've spoke with a dozen others and they feel the same way and also will not be returning"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info