TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
tenor.gif

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
For wings, I prefer Hooter's or if I'm in the NW suburbs, I go to Gators.
Yea Hooters wings are the shit too!
Damn just recently I met a buddy at Gators, I totally forgot about this place and their wings are hands down the best I’ve ever had. I’m pretty simple, plan naked with ranch, garlic buffalo on the side.
Gators hands down the best wings around! The garlic buffalo sauce is like liquid crack.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Never was impressed by BWW, and never really understood the hype. Their wings were fair to middling and the tenders, IMO, were the same, just OK. For the price, it was never worth it, even when it was "cheaper". Haven't been to one in a couple years now, last experience was pretty bad, so wasn't in a hurry to go back.

I also hate Hooters wings, they are terrible. I don't know if it's the sauce base or the breading or what, but they taste like trash to me. Hooters other food is pretty blah too. If I wanted to go someplace to see a little T&A with my meal, I'd go to Tilted Kilt and get a mediocre burger, but I also find it very lame when waitresses "fake flirt" with a group of guys at places like Hooters, Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks, etc.

I haven't found a place with a consistently good chicken wing...I love Wing Stop's rolls and beans, but their wings definitely aren't what they used to be like 10+ years ago.

When I worked at Lou Malnati's, their wings were OK. Their sauces left a lot to be desired, but the actual chicken wing was good, and I would often just get them without sauce...they were also unbreaded, which was a huge plus for me.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Never was impressed by BWW, and never really understood the hype. Their wings were fair to middling and the tenders, IMO, were the same, just OK. For the price, it was never worth it, even when it was "cheaper". Haven't been to one in a couple years now, last experience was pretty bad, so wasn't in a hurry to go back.

I also hate Hooters wings, they are terrible. I don't know if it's the sauce base or the breading or what, but they taste like trash to me. Hooters other food is pretty blah too. If I wanted to go someplace to see a little T&A with my meal, I'd go to Tilted Kilt and get a mediocre burger, but I also find it very lame when waitresses "fake flirt" with a group of guys at places like Hooters, Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks, etc.

I haven't found a place with a consistently good chicken wing...I love Wing Stop's rolls and beans, but their wings definitely aren't what they used to be like 10+ years ago.

When I worked at Lou Malnati's, their wings were OK. Their sauces left a lot to be desired, but the actual chicken wing was good, and I would often just get them without sauce...they were also unbreaded, which was a huge plus for me.

Tilted Kilt? nah... trash food and its called the Tilted Muffin.

If you want T&A go to Twin Peaks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info