B Dubs changed their tenders

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So yea. Now they are some bullshit IPA 'hand battered' tender and are now available in 3/5, not 4/6 and are more expensive. Very upsetting as the entire taste changed for the worse, smaller portion, more money. Fitting with the way they've been going the last few years and their constant indecisiveness of how they are going to sell their wings....

This sucks big dick, the 6 piece tender and fries was the BEST thing on the menu and most fairly priced..

Bad move b dubs, bad move...

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
b018aedd6caf2a4d12bf28f5dcaf3fcb.jpg

I think a new hairstyle is in order as well.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Never go to Bdubs anymore ever since they changed their portions to small/medium/large bullshit. Fuck that I want to know how many wings I'm getting. Also, their wings are tiny compared to other places.

Wings and Rings by me is pretty solid and if I really want some good wings I'll go to Gators in Palatine.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I don't go unless I'm in a group that decides to go when traveling.

They keep changing up their shrimp po boy. Used to be decent with great grilled shrimp. In the last year or so they've gone to breaded and then changed that twice. They're now a fried shrimp mess where the breading/batter is 3x thicker than it should be.

I haven't had good wings there since my college days when they still had Weck in their name (BW3) and had $0.25 wing Tuesdays.

Are the wedges still the same?

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Never go to Bdubs anymore ever since they changed their portions to small/medium/large bullshit. Fuck that I want to know how many wings I'm getting. Also, their wings are tiny compared to other places.

Wings and Rings by me is pretty solid and if I really want some good wings I'll go to Gators in Palatine.

Damn just recently I met a buddy at Gators, I totally forgot about this place and their wings are hands down the best I’ve ever had. I’m pretty simple, plan naked with ranch, garlic buffalo on the side.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
[MENTION=7923]DEEZUZ[/MENTION] the boneless wings are essentially the same thing as the old tenders, just in smaller size. Get them without sauce (sauce on the side) and they're essentially the same thing.

That's what the gf was going to do from now on. But then you get stuck with a bunch of little tidbits as well so whatever it is there it's a lose lose....

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Fuck BW3

you know we used to go there... $30 Would get Mindy, Carly and I fed (with a couple beers)
In fact they flushed the wing special which used to come with a pint...

Now a day's its more like $75 for cold, small portions wings.
I do not intend on going back...... Only to get their sauce

:rofl:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Fuck BW3

you know we used to go there... $30 Would get Mindy, Carly and I fed (with a couple beers)
In fact they flushed the wing special which used to come with a pint...

Now a day's its more like $75 for cold, small portions wings.
I do not intend on going back...... Only to get their sauce

:rofl:
Please name 1 restaurant where you can have 3 people eat *with* alcohol for $30. And I mean in 2019 not 1998.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Bww wings are trash. Their wraps are legit tho.

so i have a strategy ....

order a buffalo chicken wrap, ask for the chicken to be SPUN/TOSSED in the sauce of your choice.

when the wrap comes out, it wont be spun or tossed, and you notify them of that after you eat the majority of the first half, then ask for them to remake it.

sometimes they will just remake it the right way, but sometimes they will remake it and refund you.

WIN-WIN.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info