Aviation Picture Thread

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
69Nice 69Nice are these your photos of the mig29?? I was actually at oshkosh and got some video of this bird
Yup.

I was there for a few days- haven’t gone through all of my pictures but managed to snag a few of the 29 on Saturday.

Edit: I was set up a little left of center all 3 days and would HIGHLY recommend that area for photos/videos.

Reactions: SHARKBITEATTACK

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Reactions: guspech750

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Tigercat flying over Tigercat

9EC285BE-2881-4565-9D7D-EC46AB07A961.jpeg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

i'll get around to watching this, but haven't yet - just wanted to say my second favorite city in the world to walk around in thus far has been DC - and it has top notch museums. and one of the amazing things about them is the talent you have available providing you free tours. you know when you go on a tour, pretty much anywhere, paid or not, and your guide is typically just some knowledgeable enthusiast about a subject? the smithsonian guides are full on legit experts - just volunteering their free time or are retired and enjoying their retirement talking about things they worked on. when you go through the aeronautic and space museums there, your tour guide can point to shit in space that he actually built or she actually worked on. all the museums there are like this, it's totally awesome. you are standing in front of a human wikipedia with deep expertise on whatever they are showing you, and you can pepper them with as many questions as your intellectual curiosity can take you down the path of.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info