Movie Avengers Infinity War

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Apparently some people thought Thanos' outfit wasn't good enough. So they decided a photoshop contest was how to solve it. :rofl:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/27-great-new-avengers-infinity-war-costumes-for-thanos-1820930723

njhlrt8kcuz5hfne31ww.png

zeix24tktqray02rhbrs.png

rcd8okbliau4g9rphzae.png

hul8wcdtjpwyapidwgpc.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Its not much of a prediction to say that this movie is going to DEMOLISH the box office. No other movie in the history of movies has as much world building to precede it. Not even Star Wars comes close in terms of effort expended by a studio.

Marvel made 18 movies JUST to get to Infinity War.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Can't wait it should be a great movie, I'm curious if they will kill off any of the main characters?

I think you might see a few of the second tier people get killed in this film, maybe one or two main ones, but most of them have deals that include these two movies.

Also some have movies coming out after this so they'll make it through this first film at least.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Hopefully they finally off hawkeye.

I think theres a handful they can lose in the first one....

Hawkeye
Vision
Loki
War Machine
Winter Soldier

Maybe even Black Widow.... :dunno:

There's a few that have movies after both movies I believe like GotG3, so they could maybe off Nebula or someone but I dont think we'll lose any of the main characters from that group.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

And black widow, idc how hot SJ is. Marvel has made a bunch of amazing movies....they have to be smart enough to know that a redhead with a 2 glocks and a dude with a bow have no place among characters like this. It's been somewhat tolerable until now, but this movie is going to be on another level when compared to the rest

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

He will be the last one standing. lmao

I wouldn't doubt if there is a main character killed off. There were several Captain Americas, no? I believe Buckey was even one for a while. Since he is already an established character and gone from good, to bad, and back to good again.

And like Leap Pipe said, it is crazy to think that they did all these movies and tie-ins to lead up to this movie. That is a lot of time, money, and planning to get to this. Unreal. But where do they go after this? But props to the studios to having the balls to make all this happen.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Everyone is on the table b/c once these movies end, they are starting with a new cinematic universe...

Hard to have a GotG3 after Infinity War one and two if you kill all the characters in part two, unless they re-do the entire cast for GotG which would be a huge mistake IMO.

I know James Gunn confirmed GotG3 would be after these Avengers movies but he didnt say anything about the cast that I know of. Well except that he wanted to get coffee with Mark Hamill. :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
They've already said folks are gonna die...and this is the end of the current MCU...its getting "rebooted" so to speak...not to mention, some of these actors are getting a bit old and have expressed interest in exiting after their contracts end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info