Movie Avengers: Endgame *SPOILERS*

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Last one with Thanos, so it might as well be the last one. :tear:

Well and last one with these actors for the majority of them, which good luck whoever they try to cast for the next Ironman, Captain America, and Thor....

Kinda like when you got the role of Joker after Heath killed the role, you just arent going to hold up to that.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Finally! I'd make its own thread, but as nothing is for sure yet I'll wait for a release date.

According to HN Entertainment, the Black Widow solo film begins filming at the end of the month or “sometime in March” in the U.K.

Australian director Cate Shortland has been tapped by Marvel Studios to direct a Black Widow solo movie.

The Hollywood Reporter broke the news, which was expected as Shortland was recently named the frontrunner on a short list of directors Marvel was considering. However, now that Shortland has signed on, it makes her the first solo female director of what’s likely to be Marvel’s second solo female-lead superhero film. (Anna Boden is co-directing Captain Marvel, making her the first female director period out of the studio’s 20 films, and Marvel’s first female-led superhero film ever). Scarlett Johansson, obviously, will return as Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow.

According to the report, the film is likely to be a prequel, set before Widow was introduced into the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Iron Man 2. Jac Schaeffer wrote the most recent draft.

Shortland was picked after Marvel interviewed upwards of 70 directors, men and women, for the film. Johansson reportedly liked her because of the way she handled the lead character in her film, Lore. Her most recent film was called Berlin Syndrome, which got some buzz on the festival circuit.

The question now becomes, when does this movie come out and will the events of Avengers 4 change it? Right now, 2020 is the rumor, but we’ll have to wait and see. Either way, it’s wild to think that, finally, a Black Widow movie is coming.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-black-widow-movie-could-start-filming-sooner-than-y-1832306793

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I didn’t even need to see a trailer for this movie. It’s not like I wouldn’t of gone to see it anyways. It’s avengers. The last one.

It won't be the last one.

Wasn't quite what I meant. I meant its the end of Phase 1. Which is going see a change in the Avengers line-up for Phase 2 films.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
GINGER-OR-MARY-ANN.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info