AV / Ipad screens

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I researched this a while ago, but it didn’t seem like the tech had caught up yet. I would most definitely be interested in doing this as a project. It is a cool idea.

I would be curious how those guys above did it without a head unit hidden somewhere.

OP
Bruce Jibboo

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
negative.. stock H/U's are above.. just added it in physically then as a bluetooth device to the H/U.. most of those guys have them for monitoring those additional sensors like EGT and other things, let alone the entertainment options.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, I see now. I thought it was 2 separate iPads. That would be pretty slick. I can’t imagine it being that tough then. There has to be a dash kit out there

OP
Bruce Jibboo

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
yep it seems like the only complaint the guys have is not being able to grab a knob to change AC/Heat vs just adjusting it in the top H/U because you have both options stock.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I could kind of see that. It just depends on how much you adjust those on the fly. I typically know what settings the air needs to be on before I start driving and don’t mess with the knobs much. Might be a good use of the auto function I am sure those have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom