đź”– Deals Autozone oil

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
im a little late posting due to a busy day, but Autozone had most synthetic oil on sale today for $2/qt. my buddy told me about it when he saw someone post it on another forum and after he went and bought all of the royal purple and the Valvoline Racing line, but i still went there and got a decent amount, picked up 32 quarts for a total of $81 after tax.

I'm going to head to springfield on monday and see if they still have the sale going and possibly buy them out also, especially if they have the better stuff.

IhboqiH.jpg

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
How about the Motorcraft synthetic blend ? It's not that expensive , but just wondering if all synthetic is on sale . I usually buy it by the gallon .

not ALL synthetic was on sale, but most of it was. im going to head there tomorrow and see if the sale is still up and running. if so, im going to def. load up for $2/qt. and if i get any of the royal purple or VR stuff, ill probably post online for sale on local pages. lol

Thanks for the heads up! Couple quick notes, though. Don't know if I'd call this "most" synthetics. There appears to be 1 or 2 random weights per brand. For example, only the 10W-30 in the Royal Purple appeared to be marked down to $2. Also, it's a clearance, not a sale, so they won't be stocking the ones that are marked down.

No go on the Royal Purple at the Autozone on N. Aurora Ave and New York Street in Naperville, but the one on Farnsworth had 9 bottles left, probably only because they were still marked at $10. I had the employee check the price on the register, and sure enough, it rang up at $2 so I took all of them.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I bought 8 quarts of 10w30 royal purple. Going to hit up the other auto zone tomorrow to get some more (or at least enough to get 2 oil changes). Only other oil weights I need are 5w30 and 5w20 no synthetics on clearance in those weights that I saw.

that pennzoil i got is 5/30, so maybe keep an eye out for that. im going to head to springfield tomorrow and hit a couple of autozones and see what they have left.

Here's a list of everything I found marked clearance at the Autozone near me. Everything else was at regular price.

The below are all $2 1-quart bottle unless otherwise stated.

Conventional Oil
Mobile Super 5W-20
Mobile Super 5W-30
Mobile Super 10W-30
Penzoil SAE 30
Quaker State 5W-20 ($10/5QT bottle)

Synthetic Blend
Valvoline DuraBlend 5W-20
Valvoline DuraBlend 5W-30
Castrol GTX High Mileage 5W-30 ($10/5QT bottle)
Castrol GTX Magnatec 5W-30
Castrol GTX Magnatec 10W-30
Castrol GTX Magnatec 10W-30 ($10/5QT bottle)

Full Synthetic
Castrol Edge 0W-30
Castrol GTX Magnatec 5W-20
Pennzoil Platinum Euro L (Dexos Approved) 5W-30
Valvoline SynPower 5W-40
Mobil 1 Extended Performance 0W-20
Mobil 1 0W-30
Mobil 1 15W-50
Royal Purple 10W-30

Other
Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil SAE 50

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info