AutoX this Saturday in Melrose park

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
This saturday the windy city miata club is holding another autox day. Its 35 to race for non members and its alot of fun. I plan to be going with the Lumina again. Its an all day event so get there early. Its at the horse racing track at north ave and 1st ave

Pewter-Camaro

Reaction score
This saturday the windy city miata club is holding another autox day. Its 35 to race for non members and its alot of fun. I plan to be going with the Lumina again. Its an all day event so get there early. Its at the horse racing track at north ave and 1st ave
Interesting.. I might go just just to photograph the cars for some fun. I miss the days when I had cash to hit up Road America.. :tear: I'm not going to run my Camaro though an Auto with a 4000 stall... not soo good for autox. lol.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Interesting.. I might go just just to photograph the cars for some fun. I miss the days when I had cash to hit up Road America.. :tear: I'm not going to run my Camaro though an Auto with a 4000 stall... not soo good for autox. lol.
Lol yeah probally not. Come on by. The last guy who showed up to take pics and shoot the shit has still not been able to post them......five months later.....and has had the week off and hasnt done shit.......

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
I usually watch this from the gas station on the corner on the way home from the gym.

Angus

Reaction score
I should have held on to my neon for stuff like this....

I NEED to do one of these events sometime soon.

Pewter-Camaro

Reaction score
Lol yeah probally not. Come on by. The last guy who showed up to take pics and shoot the shit has still not been able to post them......five months later.....and has had the week off and hasnt done shit.......
Sweet.. I'll head on out there for a bit sat morning!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I would def go, but i Gots ta work :hs: the lulz I would have watching Rich would be epic :rofl:

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's what u guys are doing over there! I saw a bunch of vipers and vettes there one day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom