Not open for further replies.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Do you accept money orders? I'll have my shipper come to your establishment to pick up the item. Ill gladly pay you double for your troubles. What is your address, hair color and approximate height? I'll need these informations to send payment quick and thoroughly.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The State of Wyoming harbors something dangerous. Many know of the danger yet there are those who refuse to believe in it. There’s a killer out there but this killer isn’t human. It’s a highway called U.S. 187. The old road claimed countless victims over the years, so many that the road fell out of favor. This prompted the eventual demise and closure of 187. Some believed the highway was poorly engineered. Others believed it to be haunted. Four men have decided to challenge the road and dispel the myths with a friendly wager. The prize, $25,000 for the first place finisher. Four men. Four muscle cars. One deadly road. It’s Camaro versus Mustang. Challenger versus Superbird. Four pristine pieces of vintage American iron pitted against each other in a wild race. But it isn’t horsepower that will win the day. It’s survival. Gentlemen, start your blood flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info