Autographed Guitar Experts In Here

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Guys, the auction near me has a Tom Petty autographed guitar up for auction tomorrow. Any ideas on the value? Ebay isn't really helpful since the values start around $500 and go up to thousands. [MENTION=4971]VenomInside[/MENTION]

fi5.cgi

fi6.cgi

fi7.cgi

fi8.cgi

fi10.cgi

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
There is also a Charley Daniels autographed guitar but I think the Tom Petty one is more valuable and could be a possible bargain in a local Florida auction that will have around 150 people attending. From past auctions, I have seen most people have little idea what guitars and musical instruments are worth. Very few items go for more than a few hundred dollars at most. I bought my sleep number bed for $200 there.

There are usually a few resale dealers at the auction but most of the people are local Floridians and Senior snowbirds.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
< $500, I would have bought it. The least I saw a Tom Petty guitar go for on Ebay was $450. $1325 is a gamble.

It was a cheap guitar that had oxidation from sitting in someone's game room for decades. I really doubt Petty played it.

The Charley Daniels guitar was a Fender. It was nicer but nobody bid on the $500 opening price and there was a reserve on that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Flyn
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list