đź”– Deals Autogeek.net

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
This Memorial Day Weekend you can save 10%* on thousands of detailing products at Autogeek.net and your order of $95 or more will ship for free.

Check out our Daily Specials for incredible savings on select items starting today! These deals will only last one day! Every day a new special will appear.

Don't forget, Autogeek matches competitor's prices, even Memorial Day promotions!

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
AUTOGEEK SCREWED ME OUT OF A HEAD GASKET SET. I LOST $203.00 AND NEVER GOT ANY FORM OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO BOYCOTT THEM FOR ETERNITY AND PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO ALL YOUR FREINDS AND OTHER FORUM BOARDS.

AUTOGEEK HAS ABSOLUTE ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SERVICE ONLY AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL SERVICE AND NOTHING ELSE.

How the hell did they screw you out of a head gasket set when all they sell is detailing products? You are thinkin of the wrong site man. Also they are known for bending over backwards for each and every one of their customers.

AUTOGEEK SCREWED ME OUT OF A HEAD GASKET SET. I LOST $203.00 AND NEVER GOT ANY FORM OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO BOYCOTT THEM FOR ETERNITY AND PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO ALL YOUR FREINDS AND OTHER FORUM BOARDS.

AUTOGEEK HAS ABSOLUTE ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SERVICE ONLY AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL SERVICE AND NOTHING ELSE.

How the hell did they screw you out of a head gasket set when all they sell is detailing products? You are thinkin of the wrong site man. Also they are known for bending over backwards for each and every one of their customers.

My bad.

http://www.partsgeek.com/mmparts/head_gasket/pontiac/gto.html

this site.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info