Autogeek.net

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
This Memorial Day Weekend you can save 10%* on thousands of detailing products at Autogeek.net and your order of $95 or more will ship for free.

Check out our Daily Specials for incredible savings on select items starting today! These deals will only last one day! Every day a new special will appear.

Don't forget, Autogeek matches competitor's prices, even Memorial Day promotions!

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
That place is awesome for detailing products. I'm glad I have self control. Otherwise I would be taking advantage of all of their sales and be broke in no time.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
ADAM'S POLISHES IS DOING THE SAME 10% FOR M.D.

T

The Beast

10% is okay ive seen up to 15-20% off from them and free shipping over $95 spent. you are correct you need self control with autogeek.

OP
Gav'sPurpleZ

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
still have that firehawk ? although i dont talk to him much, i know the guy who sold it to you

THEHKP7M13

Reaction score
AUTOGEEK SCREWED ME OUT OF A HEAD GASKET SET. I LOST $203.00 AND NEVER GOT ANY FORM OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO BOYCOTT THEM FOR ETERNITY AND PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO ALL YOUR FREINDS AND OTHER FORUM BOARDS.

AUTOGEEK HAS ABSOLUTE ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SERVICE ONLY AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL SERVICE AND NOTHING ELSE.

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
AUTOGEEK SCREWED ME OUT OF A HEAD GASKET SET. I LOST $203.00 AND NEVER GOT ANY FORM OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO BOYCOTT THEM FOR ETERNITY AND PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO ALL YOUR FREINDS AND OTHER FORUM BOARDS.

AUTOGEEK HAS ABSOLUTE ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SERVICE ONLY AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL SERVICE AND NOTHING ELSE.
How the hell did they screw you out of a head gasket set when all they sell is detailing products? You are thinkin of the wrong site man. Also they are known for bending over backwards for each and every one of their customers.

THEHKP7M13

Reaction score

How the hell did they screw you out of a head gasket set when all they sell is detailing products? You are thinkin of the wrong site man. Also they are known for bending over backwards for each and every one of their customers.
My bad.

http://www.partsgeek.com/mmparts/head_gasket/pontiac/gto.html

this site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom