Autobody shops in northwest burbs

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Looking for a good shop to repair some scratches and some attempted repairs by the previous jackwagon that owned my car. Also, if possible someplace that would also do window tinting would be a plus, but that may be a long shot.

I've heard good things about A&L in Palatine, and I've had cars and M&V in Palatine before too, and they were good to me.

Where have others had good luck?

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Looking for a good shop to repair some scratches and some attempted repairs by the previous jackwagon that owned my car. Also, if possible someplace that would also do window tinting would be a plus, but that may be a long shot.

I've heard good things about A&L in Palatine, and I've had cars and M&V in Palatine before too, and they were good to me.

Where have others had good luck?
Go talk to Ed at Rosemont Autobody, tell him Sheilah sent you, he'll take good care of you.

Reactions: frank

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just picked up my car from Royal Coach, great work, fast, and very reasonably priced.
Same, just picked up the Wifeys Cherokee today. Awesome work and customer service has been phenomenal.
I tipped the guy that handled all 3 of my cars $100 because he went above and beyond. We worked a deal out that favored me big time to repair a shit repair job that was done on my Wifes Cherokee about a year ago when someone backed in to her door. Had to argue with the fucker to take the money, lol.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
When I took it in for a quote, he just wiped off the touch up paint the previous person used, and they all looked IMMEDIATELY 10x better. He warned me they may not come out perfect, but I told him, I'm not looking for perfect, just didn't want globs of paints on tiny scratches. Nearly all buffed out completely :fy:

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info