Authentic FRPP Y2k Chrome Cobra R's

Still on the car, looking to get $1800 and I'll split shipping or if you are in the area, gimme 1700 and come and get them. I've got well over 2600 in the set up with the tires and rims. These are Authentic FRPP rims that go for 240 a piece. They are 18 x 9.5 all the way around. Front tires are BFG KDW's 275/40/18 and the rears are pretty new (400 or so street miles and 0 burnouts on the 295/35/18 BFG drag radials. Only problem with this set up is one of the front tires tends to rub on my fender (My car is extremely low) and it has torn up the front 1/8 inch edge around the tire. TIRE IS STILL PERFECT and shows minimal wear otherwise and does not need to be replaced. Trades would be a possibility but it's gonna take $700-$800 plus a set of machine face rims and tires and you pay the shipping. I will separate if I get a buyer for the fronts and the rears, but at this time, I will not separate the tires from the rims unless I get a buyer for them all before agreeing to sell just 2 to this guy and then try to sell 2 to another guy at a later date. DId that make sense?

sellthisshit030.jpg

sellthisshit029.jpg

sellthisshit028.jpg

sellthisshit027.jpg

sellthisshit026.jpg

sellthisshit025.jpg

sellthisshit024.jpg

Paypal, cash and Jack Daniels accepted

Thread Info

• Tranzlucent
    Created
    Replies