Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Reactions: ragingclue

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
WTF wants the added complexity of an additional powertrain when it's not necessary. I feel like buying a Model 3 and letting each one of you borrow it for a week at a time to understand how silly all this is. It is absurdly unnecessary over-complification.
The same simpletons who say “the interior is all stripped out”

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The thing with the 3, other than being shorter, which the wheelbase fucks with your eyes vs. the S, is that nose cone. Which is what I was referring to in Vogz thread about his, when I said "that front end needs something".

At least the S has some semblance of a "grille" there that adds some design element. The 3 looks like a whales nose.

You guys keep telling us how vastly superior the 3 is to the S.... Well duh! it should be. it's much newer, benefits from advances that weren't there when the S was being designed/engineered. But I, using it as a dad mobile, would rather have the S.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
WTF wants the added complexity of an additional powertrain when it's not necessary. I feel like buying a Model 3 and letting each one of you borrow it for a week at a time to understand how silly all this is. It is absurdly unnecessary over-complification.

And here I was trying to convince the forum none of the fan boys were going to freak out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info