Aussie flips his Mazdaspeed3 9 times :eek:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
jesus christ :eek3:

We knew that the Aussies hoon it large, but Syndey's own Len Cave took it to a whole 'nother level. While racing his Mazda3 MPS (Mazdaspeed3 here in the U.S.) during the Bathurst 12-Hour race, Cave put a wheel wrong nine hours and 42 minutes into the event, slid sideways and then flipped over 10 times – many of which were in mid-air – before coming to rest on the Mazda's roof. Soon after the initial impact the entire engine, transmission and front suspension were ripped out of the car, bursting into flames as they hit the ground. Cave, who was reportedly traveling around 150 mph at the time of the crash, walked away with some minor scrapes and, we're sure, some serious bruising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WnozUgp3jg

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Reaction score
I like how after reading that you guys counted only 9 flips I had to go back and watch it again just to count for myself:pat:

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Reaction score
i bet he counted 20 when he came outta the car,he was all dazzed and shit

and its actually 10 flips...last one barely made it

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The car started on its wheels, so i count wheels down to wheels down as a flip. 9.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like how the first thing everyone did was critique that he only flipped his car 9 times and not ten. Not that flipping your car 9 times is still nuts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom