Aurora man charged in street racing case

skeezer

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
A 24-year-old Aurora man has been charged with 10 different violations after being the fastest of eight cars street racing in Naperville early Sunday morning.

Jose Coria-Hernandez was the lead car heading north on Route 59 in Naperville when he was spotted by police at about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, said Sgt. Gregg Bell of the Naperville Police Department.

After pulling the silver Chrysler over, officers determined Coria-Hernandez's was potentially intoxicated behind the wheel.

Following a field sobriety test, he was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, as well as citations for street racing, illegal transportation of liquor, driving while license suspended, driving without insurance, following another vehicle too closely, driving with an expired registration, failure to signal, driving without a front or rear license plate or permit, failure to wear a seat belt and speeding.

A passenger in the car, Jose S. Perez, 23, of West Chicago, was also charged in the incident, for illegal transportation of liquor and failure to wear a seat belt.
being the fastest of eight cars street racing
the silver Chrysler
:bowrofl:

http://dailyherald.com/story/?id=411334

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Dumb ass, wtf is illegal transportation of liquor? open liquor..:dunno:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I guess it is possible he could have been driving an SRT8, but probably not.

PANDA

Reaction score
he was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, as well as citations for street racing, illegal transportation of liquor, driving while license suspended, driving without insurance, following another vehicle too closely, driving with an expired registration, failure to signal, driving without a front or rear license plate or permit, failure to wear a seat belt and speeding.
Sounds like the RMPD

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's what I say. But most likely it was a convertible Sebring spraying to Boomland.

utryd2

Reaction score
Speeding at 2am on 59 with No insurance, license, drunk, booze in the car and no plates on the car at all. Dude was just begging to get busted. Could he have done anything else wrong, wow

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
you sped your way into my heart tom. thats something you didnt do wrong.

Krang

Snozberries
Reaction score
Speeding at 2am on 59 with No insurance, license, drunk, booze in the car and no plates on the car at all. Dude was just begging to get busted. Could he have done anything else wrong, wow
Hell just driving down 59 late at night is a reason to get pulled over. I know it goes without saying, but not smart.

you sped your way into my heart tom. thats something you didnt do wrong.
You realize you didn't PM this right?

Hubbard 0

Reaction score
Illegal transport of alcohol means it was probably sitting in the backseat. Alcohol has to be out of reach from passengers when being transported or as far away as possible.

Aircal

Reaction score
Illegal transport of alcohol means it was probably sitting in the backseat. Alcohol has to be out of reach from passengers when being transported or as far away as possible.
I got it back in the mid 80's when my passanger was drinking a beer in the front seat.

Why didn't he have on his flashers too? I don't think it's possible to draw anymore attention to oneself when driving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom