Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
August Theme: Its SUMMER. There is no excuse not to submit a new picture. Submissions CANNOT be the car just sitting in your driveway or pictures used for last month. Get out, go somewhere, get creative.

The Rules:

• One photo submission only - per car. See last rule.
  • The submission MUST be of your current car/ride.
  • ALL submissions must be in landscape, not in portrait. If you don't understand what that means, click here.
  • ALL submissions must be good quality. No grainy, out of focus shot of the car sitting in a dark parking lot. No pictures of your ride half in frame with 1/4 of the car missing. Take pride in what you're submitting. I will delete any entries I deem unfit (with a reason why).
  • ALL submissions must be uploaded in full resolution so that I'm able to crop or resize if needed (more on that later). Since the site allows for 10mb uploads, this should not be a problem.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Placeholder for now

UvOPBYW.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
When I wash my TH, I'll go find some spot in the city to snap a few. Been too fucking hot to wash the cars, if your not doing it before the sun is up then your fucked.
Ya, Ive been avoiding doing the same. My driveway doesnt get the sun in the afternoon, but its still hot as fuck.

Besides, now I'm waiting for my pressure washer to arrive so I'll hold off on washing the ol girl until all my new stuff shows up.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Ya, Ive been avoiding doing the same. My driveway doesnt get the sun in the afternoon, but its still hot as fuck.

Besides, now I'm waiting for my power washer to arrive so I'll hold off on washing the ol girl until all my new stuff arrives.
My driveway is 100% sun all day. I cant even get my cars in the garage fast enough to dry them after washing. Dried water spots everywhere, drives me fucking crazy. Kinda wishing my neighbors behind me have there 100' tall tree fall and take out my garage, pool and deck. I'd pay the extra money to run sewer and water in to my garage and build it as high, deep and wide as the village would allow.

Thread Info