August 13th-National Buy a Gun day

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sooo apparently there is going to be a huge anti gun rally on this day. So let's all buy guns on this date!

My local gun forum is taking this and running with it... So I figured I'd Post it here

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
So now I'm Actually enraged that I read the full article...

So this is being set up by some gaylez association in which they are asking for a 'all out ban on assault rifles and high capacity magazine clips'

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Here we go, white property owning working males vs the gays

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Might as well its been like 4 months since I've bought one, do want that new glock 10mm anyway

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
I'm all for it. What a great excuse to buy a gun on my birthday! If anyone is interested in getting me a gift a nice AR or CZ-P07 will do.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] [MENTION=6359]N20GT[/MENTION] [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION]

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
i think ill buy 1 or 2 of these assualt riples and probably another dozen or so of those high capacity banana strawberry clips

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
:squint:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be sure to make this happen. I'm hoping to acquire a small handful of new pewpew items in coming weeks. :noes:

Aug 13th sounds like a great day to acquire my first AK.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I will be sure to make this happen. I'm hoping to acquire a small handful of new pewpew items in coming weeks. :noes:

I've been thinking of an AK as well. But honestly I need 2 back up ARs....

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score

I know a guy selling a never been fired century milled receiver AK with blonde wood furniture for $450. I'd buy it myself but my FOID currently has the wrong address and my new corrected card won't come for another month. Plus I was gonna buy like 5 more AR lowers

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
This is the same day I finish my masters

Coincidence? I think not

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats homeboy. Let's celebrate with a class 3 purchase

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I was just thinking that. Do I want an RMR and osprey for the fnx .45 tac, or LMT ar15. I do not know

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
With all that's going on with Congress and the Prez trying to ban guns, isn't there a huge buying rush right now.

Before this terrorist attack, I was about to buy an AR, but now I'm thinking I should wait until it cools down again.

Thoughts?

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well, I definitely wouldn't put off a AR type purchase much longer. Most of us have at least one of them. I'd go ASAP cause you never know.

But also plan to buy on this date... I would love for this to explode and just completely blacken the eye of the anti gun gays that are putting this rally together

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
Range on 355 has a great selection & hasn't raised their prices

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I know a guy selling a never been fired century milled receiver AK with blonde wood furniture for $450. I'd buy it myself but my FOID currently has the wrong address and my new corrected card won't come for another month. Plus I was gonna buy like 5 more AR lowers
What kind of lowers were you thinking of?

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
I just get the "junk" $40 Anderson lowers from Marengo guns. I put junk in quotes because other than them being slightly ugly and the lines not matching other uppers perfectly, they still work flawlessly so for having a stock of lowers before a possible shortage they are a cheap investment. Plus I can buy a upper plus lower completion kit from PSA for $380 and have a complete working AR for $420.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I just get the "junk" $40 Anderson lowers from Marengo guns. I put junk in quotes because other than them being slightly ugly and the lines not matching other uppers perfectly, they still work flawlessly so for having a stock of lowers before a possible shortage they are a cheap investment. Plus I can buy a upper plus lower completion kit from PSA for $380 and have a complete working AR for $420.
I matched up one of my Anderson lowers to my Aero Uppers and I have to say besides the lines not matching up that great, it does seat perfectly together. Nothing wrong with a "cheap" Anderson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom