Audi RS6 leaked...possibly coming to Merica

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I love wagons. I wish they would have brought the wagon version of the VF here. I'd 100% take a wagon over a similarly dimensioned crossover any day; I'm not sure what everybody's infatuation with SUVs is but I know I'm in the minority based on sales figures.

Old Volvo wagons are the shit. Last forever, have a lot of actually usable space back there (compared to the sloping rear style driven crap these days), can swap stuff into them easy....

But this is a lot of money for a wagon. The good part is, you will probably find it used for very little and once the maintenance bills break you, you can live in the back!

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Here is the one that I can afford and the one I would buy. But not offered here:

dakb7g5dw2az.jpg

I like that. However I hate that roof boxes have become an asthetic mod on those cars. Guys are selling them “never used” on FB groups.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
welp, out of my price range.

Audi USA has finally released pricing for the new RS 6 Avant, set to hit U.S. shores for the first time this year. With a starting MSRP of $109,000 plus destination, it's more than $2000 cheaper than the Mercedes-AMG E63 S wagon, and a thousand bucks cheaper than the BMW M5.

Packing a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V-8 making 591 horsepower and 590 lb-ft of torque, the 2020 RS 6 Avant able to sprint from 0-60 mph in a claimed 3.5 seconds—though that's likely a conservative estimate. Both the M5 and the E63 have manufacturer-quoted claims in the high three-second range. In practice, however, the cars are much quicker.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info