Audi RS6 leaked...possibly coming to Merica

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
This is ignorance at its finest.

Thats badass but im not buying it so they might as well not make them......

:picard:

No, you’re being ignorant. Station wagons do not sell in the US. Nobody on this board or that liked the TCG post on Facebook will buy this car. Why? Because for 120k there are better looking and better performing cars. Just as Jeff said, there’s this weird fascination with pretending to like wagons until it’s time to actually buy one.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
No, you’re being ignorant. Station wagons do not sell in the US. Nobody on this board or that liked the TCG post on Facebook will buy this car. Why? Because for 120k there are better looking and better performing cars. Just as Jeff said, there’s this weird fascination with pretending to like wagons until it’s time to actually buy one.

Cool story. So everyone in the US just HAS to be like you?

Hmm sounds ignorant to me.....

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Ex-fucking-zactly!
Cool story. So everyone in the US just HAS to be like you?

Hmm sounds ignorant to me.....
Nope! Sales figures prove we're right time and time again. Nobody in the US wants a wagon. I personally think its cool as fawk. Im just stating fact!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
You’re having comprehension issues.

2012 Audi sold less than 1000 R8s in the US.

Audi R8 US car sales figures

Of which you own one correct?

But youre on here acting like the RS6 Wagon is pointless because people dont buy wagons?

:bowrofl:

Yup you sure look ignorant to me.

Dont be mad at me for calling out your dumbassery.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
2012 Audi sold less than 1000 R8s in the US.

Audi R8 US car sales figures

Of which you own one correct?

But youre on here acting like the RS6 Wagon is pointless because people dont buy wagons?

:bowrofl:

Yup you sure look ignorant to me.

Dont be mad at me for calling out your dumbassery.

Meanwhile there are two members on this board that own an r8, and none that own any sort of Audi station wagon.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Here was my manual trans Sportwagen. I now have a GTI and would actually buy a GTI wagon version. A number of enthusiasts have modded their Golf Sportwagens/Alltracks to be GTI/R equivalents, but that's a bit more work than I'm willing to do to a car under warranty. That said, the RS6 is well beyond my budget. VW recently announced they will no longer be sending wagons to the USA as even they have seen the writing on the wall and it spells "crossovers".

1148761_10204837813725427_5667737862380868489_n.jpg

10646662_10204837810765353_4665094967334575135_n.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've always liked certain wagons. I've never hid that fact. The ones I actually want aren't offered in the states.

As I've said before, you ranting about I can't like wagons because I don't own one is dumb. I love Ferraris but I don't own one.

I think you’re the only person on this board that has claimed to like wagons, and actually owned one. Everyone else is full of shit.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I've always liked certain wagons. I've never hid that fact. The ones I actually want aren't offered in the states.

As I've said before, you ranting about I can't like wagons because I don't own one is dumb. I love Ferraris but I don't own one.

Here is the one that I can afford and the one I would buy. But not offered here:

dakb7g5dw2az.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info