Audi A5

Pink

Reaction score
I'm ordering an Audi A5 .. I test drove it today and absolutely LOVE it.... I can't afford the S5 & its a bit too much for me.

I haven't liked a car this much since my RSX, I feel like a kid in the candy store.

:biggthump:

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
"Don't talk about a car that you don't own yet!!!" - James

But anyways, that is awesome. Saw the A5/S5 at the Chicago auto show and it was awesome!

OP
Pink

Pink

Reaction score
so like, brand new 08?
Yes... they sent our dealer a demo, they don't officially start shipping them until April.
"Don't talk about a car that you don't own yet!!!" - James

But anyways, that is awesome. Saw the A5/S5 at the Chicago auto show and it was awesome!
Yeah I was going to get a G37 but my husband recommend I look at the A5 (I didn't know about it), the instant I did I thought it was beautiful but was worried about if I'd like it when I test drove it, so I went today and was immediately hooked.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Yes... they sent our dealer a demo, they don't officially start shipping them until April.

Yeah I was going to get a G37 but my husband recommend I look at the A5 (I didn't know about it), the instant I did I thought it was beautiful but was worried about if I'd like it when I test drove it, so I went today and was immediately hooked.
Yeah, G37 is a great car too, but the Audi interiors are just amazing.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
saw that car at the auto show- i didnt even know it existed beforehand. looks really sharp, and ive always loved that "german" feel to the audis and Vdubs. WAYYYYYY nicer than the whole G35/37 bandwagon that everybody seems to like for about a year, then lose intrest and sell it off. congrats!

OP
Pink

Pink

Reaction score
Yeah, G37 is a great car too, but the Audi interiors are just amazing.
yeah Im really spoiled by Acura interiors, but its nice in comparison to other manufacturers.
saw that car at the auto show- i didnt even know it existed beforehand. looks really sharp, and ive always loved that "german" feel to the audis and Vdubs. WAYYYYYY nicer than the whole G35/37 bandwagon that everybody seems to like for about a year, then lose intrest and sell it off. congrats!
Thanks, Im excited :biggthump:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom