Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
2 days? Weak.

:rofl:

make it make sense leadpipentsien?

most powersports dealers close around 4/5 pm saturdays, right?

sounds real fun waking up at 5am to drive 8 hours, dick around at a dealer for two hours to drive home 8 hours and get back around 11pm.

then after fuel costs, realize you "saved" maybe $250 if you didn't eat too much :rofl:

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
:rofl:

make it make sense leadpipentsien?

most powersports dealers close around 4/5 pm saturdays, right?

sounds real fun waking up at 5am to drive 8 hours, dick around at a dealer for two hours to drive home 8 hours and get back around 11pm.

then after fuel costs, realize you "saved" maybe $250 if you didn't eat too much :rofl:
I do it for the experience. Getting food poisoning from a Chinese Buffet when you're 4 hours from home is something you never forget.

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ and Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
anything good or bad about the new can am's? 4699 for a 570

4199 for a 450

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. The proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.

Built for battle with a heavy-duty chassis paired with a 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine featuring dual overhead cams and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to power through in any conditions.

interesting.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Well, I put a down payment on a Sportsman SP 570 EPS. It has the power steering, upgraded suspension, larger tires, aluminum wheels & ..... it’s magnetic gray to match my F150...LOL. First of all, I didn’t want the SP with the wheels, tires and paint, unfortunately it was the last 570 with EPS anywhere close. I called a dealer about an hour half away on a base 570 as they had it listed for $4999. As expected “it just sold”. He said he another base 570 that he could do $5600 OTD or he would do even better on the 570 SP EPS. I saw it MSRP’d around $9000 And figured yeah right. Obviously it was going to be over budget but budget was originally a base 450. Now that we lost the rebate on The 450 and added it to the 570 I figured why not. After some back and forth where i just said I will pass....he called me back and said if I put a down payment down I could have the 570 SP EPS for $6800 OTD. I know that is above my original budget but I am happy with it. I did call Abernathys again and they would do a 570 EPS (no SP) for $6300. I didn’t think it was worth the 8 hour round trip, plus I am getting the SP package.

I will pick it up Friday. It was getting very hard to find 2019‘s so I didn’t want to take any more chances not getting one, getting a discount off MSRP of $2200 is good enough.

I truly appreciate all the feedback and opinions. Thanks Yaj Yak Yaj Yak PANDA PANDA Lead Pipe Lead Pipe as well as others b

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Well, I put a down payment on a Sportsman SP 570 EPS. It has the power steering, upgraded suspension, larger tires, aluminum wheels & ..... it’s magnetic gray to match my F150...LOL. First of all, I didn’t want the SP with the wheels, tires and paint, unfortunately it was the last 570 with EPS anywhere close. I called a dealer about an hour half away on a base 570 as they had it listed for $4999. As expected “it just sold”. He said he another base 570 that he could do $5600 OTD or he would do even better on the 570 SP EPS. I saw it MSRP’d around $9000 And figured yeah right. Obviously it was going to be over budget but budget was originally a base 450. Now that we lost the rebate on The 450 and added it to the 570 I figured why not. After some back and forth where i just said I will pass....he called me back and said if I put a down payment down I could have the 570 SP EPS for $6800 OTD. I know that is above my original budget but I am happy with it. I did call Abernathys again and they would do a 570 EPS (no SP) for $6300. I didn’t think it was worth the 8 hour round trip, plus I am getting the SP package.

I will pick it up Friday. It was getting very hard to find 2019‘s so I didn’t want to take any more chances not getting one, getting a discount off MSRP of $2200 is good enough.

I truly appreciate all the feedback and opinions. Thanks Yaj Yak Yaj Yak PANDA PANDA Lead Pipe Lead Pipe as well as others b
Congrats on the purchase. Get out on some trails and enjoy it once and a while.

Reactions: Tight Lines

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
My brother and his wife just got back from Alaska last week and are now talking about moving there. Ive been saying I would move there for years. I wonder if I were seriously going to move there if I would be better off buying these toys up there or buying them down here and bringing them up there. I dont know if they would be cheaper cause everyone uses them up there, or more expensive because Alaska.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
My brother and his wife just got back from Alaska last week and are now talking about moving there. Ive been saying I would move there for years. I wonder if I were seriously going to move there if I would be better off buying these toys up there or buying them down here and bringing them up there. I dont know if they would be cheaper cause everyone uses them up there, or more expensive because Alaska.
If I had to guess expensive as fuck... Think of the destination charge

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info