đź”– Deals ATTN: S00ls (or any other 3800 lover)

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
PM'D RICH17 AS HE CALLED FIRST DIBS, BUT IF HE CHANGES HIS MIND WE ARE GONNA PUT THIS THING IN THE TRASH TOMORROW SO ILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HES GONNA DO. KEEP IN MIND ITS PRETTY BIG. YOU WILL LIKELY NEED A TRUCK TO PICK IT UP, OR AT LEAST A CAR WITH A FULLSIZED TRUNK AND SOME BUNGEE CABLES
PM replied.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I plan on putting alot of my chevy police stuff in this. If David (T/O member with an Impala) doesnt want the poster (or Euros dad since he has one too) then you can have it s00ls. You know, for the heritage

You know, I always got along with you and never expected you to sell out and give into the douchebaggery that came out of this. You can have it dude, since you're clearly a hoarder and all. Probably got chevy engraved exclusive dildos that you put in the lumina and that's why you like it so much

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
You know, I always got along with you and never expected you to sell out and give into the douchebaggery that came out of this. You can have it dude, since you're clearly a hoarder and all. Probably got chevy engraved exclusive dildos that you put in the lumina and that's why you like it so much

I was making fun of the people making fun of the "heratige" thing. Not you homie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info