Mike
Posts 567,129

giphy.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
CHC is dead. [MENTION=7801]CMNTMXR57[/MENTION] should broker the absorption just to retain the knowledge here.

Would probably be easy enough to just make a new section called CHC and just dump the entire forum in there. Combining members would probably go about as well as it did with CSVT....which is to say, a massive clusterfuck.

I think a good portion of the members there are already members here. They just don't participate. Much like they don't participate on CHC... Because they live on fecesbook.

About the busiest sections there are my sightings thread and the events section.

Also, wtf is recommended reading at the bottom of ls1gto?

Who fucking knows. You probably searched for banana hammocks on Google once and now all the sudden "The history of banana hammocks" pops up as recommended reading on any of these things. Silly fucking trackers...

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Understood. I don't think it would take much though. No one "OWNS" CHC other than the message board. It's just a group of us who initially set up a GTO group with a form of organization and rules, then added the G8's and then SS's as we grew. Growing is over now as many simply live on Fecesbook or have moved on.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Would probably be easy enough to just make a new section called CHC and just dump the entire forum in there. Combining members would probably go about as well as it did with CSVT....which is to say, a massive clusterfuck.

Just become friends with an admin and have them send a mass PM advertising TCG like Ryan did on CV. LOL.

Thread Info