• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Attempting to get 1000hp out of the 2020 Supra

lastls1

Reaction score
Man it’s crazy all the new stuff cars come with that most people don’t even know. Only thing I kept thinking about during this video is wow it must take a lot of labor time to do some of these items on the car, such as that thermostat contraption.

Either way that was super cool to see.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think the percentage of people who modify their BMW is pretty small compared what the Supra crowd will end up at. I have a feeling the number of Supra sold here in the states will be a lot more than the BMW as well. One nice thing is both cars benefit. Especially the Supra due to the fact that it isn't an all-new engine. Since it's based on an existing platform there is already a bunch of parts out for it already. I mean the car has only been out for like a month and 550+ rwhp is possible already. I think the aftermarket is driven to spend the money on R&D to bring more products out for the car. It should be interesting. Now let's see a 1,000 hp and how streetable it is.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’ve been watching this series too. Its fun to see a brand new engine getting violated and these new parts developed so early in its existence.

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Some cool new stuff has come out for the n54/55 as a result of renewed interest because of the Supra imho. There’s finally a decent solution for fueling. Will be a lot more n54s going north of 800 now. I’m hoping pricing comes down enough next season to pop in some hybrid turbos and shoot for 650-700

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I haven't been watching the BMW stuff in the last year. I haven't even installed the flex-fuel kit on my N54 that I've had for over a year. Who is offering what now for fueling? HP Pump I assume?

jason05gt

Reaction score
Ya, I think the percentage of people who modify their BMW is pretty small compared what the Supra crowd will end up at. I have a feeling the number of Supra sold here in the states will be a lot more than the BMW as well. One nice thing is both cars benefit. Especially the Supra due to the fact that it isn't an all-new engine. Since it's based on an existing platform there is already a bunch of parts out for it already. I mean the car has only been out for like a month and 550+ rwhp is possible already. I think the aftermarket is driven to spend the money on R&D to bring more products out for the car. It should be interesting. Now let's see a 1,000 hp and how streetable it is.
Definitely. I've been eyeing a B58 3 series and it's nice that all the R&D that's going on because of the Supra hoopla. Both cars will benefit.

• :)
  • :angrys00ls:
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: