Anime Attack on Titan

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ep 3 watched. Flashback episode! I am actually kinda loving seeing how things unfold from the "other side". And huuuuuuuuge reveal at the end of the episode. fuuuuck.

Also just realized I could watch this on hulu. The hell am i paying for crunchyroll for? Besides being able to watch w/out ads every 5 minutes

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
importcrew importcrew has you watched??? Just finished up Ep 4. Not too much going on in this weeks episode, except a couple nice reveals that play off of last weeks reveal. I do kinda hope things start picking up soon here. I've been enjoying this season, but there's barely been any action. Hopefully that means this show is gonna end w/ a bang. Think there's supposed to be 16 episodes, so there's still time.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
importcrew importcrew has you watched??? Just finished up Ep 4. Not too much going on in this weeks episode, except a couple nice reveals that play off of last weeks reveal. I do kinda hope things start picking up soon here. I've been enjoying this season, but there's barely been any action. Hopefully that means this show is gonna end w/ a bang. Think there's supposed to be 16 episodes, so there's still time.
I need to watch this week's plus the ep that comes out next. Plus I think I'm behind on a couple other anime shows as well. Just got into a basic mmorpg anime on Funimation with my daughter.

I agree with current Titans needs to pick up a bit. At least I'm hoping the second half picks up. Last season was awesome with action and this season started off great then went into the history/back story. I just hope they don't try squeezing to much in too little time since this is the final season.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah, trying to connect all the dots from each season with all this backstory we're getting now has been fun and a nice payoff for anyone whos been watching the show from the start, especially if you havent read the manga and dont already know most of this shit........but lemme see dem Titans fuck some shit up!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Yeah, trying to connect all the dots from each season with all this backstory we're getting now has been fun and a nice payoff for anyone whos been watching the show from the start, especially if you havent read the manga and dont already know most of this shit........but lemme see dem Titans fuck some shit up!! :LOL:
Yea, I haven't read the Manga. But I have enjoyed this series since season 1. Hopefully they don't disappoint. Did they ever answer the question as to what's in the basement?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Where can I find Season 2 and 3? Just rewatched season 1. Can't believe how much I didn't remember.
It's on crunchyroll. Not sure if you're a subscriber but they do allow people to watch older episodes and with newer episodes, it's just a week behind the subscribers. Of course non subscribers have ads as well. But keep in mind this was a little while back. Not sure if they changed up their policy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info