Anime Attack on Titan

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
You can stream it on Netflix, if you don't mind subtitles. I watched the whole first season about a month or so ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sadly there's not much talk about a second season yet, or if there is its not planned for awhile yet. I even have the first volume of the manga the show was based on, but i havent actually read thru it yet.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
You can stream it on Netflix, if you don't mind subtitles. I watched the whole first season about a month or so ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sadly there's not much talk about a second season yet, or if there is its not planned for awhile yet. I even have the first volume of the manga the show was based on, but i havent actually read thru it yet.

Same here. But a friend of mine has read it all and keeps trying to leak stuff to me.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So I just blazed thru season 2 finally. Only 12 episodes, which sucks, but man it was great. Loved it even more than the first season. And its also crazy to think there was a 4 year freakin gap between season 1 and 2. Thank god that wont be the same for season 3. It's gonna be out this July! Cant wait.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
So I just blazed thru season 2 finally. Only 12 episodes, which sucks, but man it was great. Loved it even more than the first season. And its also crazy to think there was a 4 year freakin gap between season 1 and 2. Thank god that wont be the same for season 3. It's gonna be out this July! Cant wait.
What took you so long to watch season 2? Lol. Can't wait for season 3. It's been getting better as it progresses.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally started season 3 tonight. Was only gonna watch 6 episodes.....ended up watching 10. :rofl: I couldn't stop. I still don't want to, but I'll finish up the last 2 episodes tomorrow. And this is just part 1 of season 3. Part 2 is supposed to kick off very soon, which is why I wanted to knock these out now. This season gets deep.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
It's back! Just watched first episode of part 2. This is the first time I'm actually following along with it as it airs. Gonna suck waiting a week for the next episode! Especially after the way this one ended.

Just watched it. Seems the anime is getting better as it progresses from season to season. 2nd part didn't disappoint.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This show is so much better than anything else out there right now. The new intro gives me such an anxiety attack :rofl: So much action packed into one little segment. Complete contrast to the intro for part 1 of this season. It was so nostalgic and sweet and reminded you of when things were better. But now. Now we're in the shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info